"I will stay gentle
no matter what I endure,
I am so much more."
#sorry for the tldr
#sorry not sorry
#there howabout that
I mean I think I am demisexual. I get genuinely attracted to someone on various levels without knowing them too well, but its like I don’t start to feel reeeeeeally passionate and intense about liking someone and thinking about them until I’ve spent at least some time with them. I mean both of my past serious relationships were with friends that I had known for a while before dating.
I guess that’s demisexual? that’s why hooking up/one night stands/short term relationships (especially college ones) don’t or won’t ever work for me. If i ever did that I’d feel so empty. Not to say people who do are bad or anything, but its just not for me. I suppose that’s my justification for not having much of a dating life at all.
Not to mention that the standard dating style relationship makes me squirm. Can’t I just hang out with someone and get to know them, then hang out with them more and more until we get so comfortable with each other that we can be more than good friends? That’s the perfect relationship for me right now I think. I don’t like the whole “you have to formally ask and go on dates” thing. Let’s just order a pizza and watch Monty python in the Holy grail.
Now that’s not to say that a relationship like I described should be void of good clear communication. That’s the key right? Especially consent to physical things.
Ok I need to stop typing this on mobile. My fingers hurt. Sorry for the TL:DR text post about my non-existent “dating life”
me: stop being racist please
family: listen… liberal hippie trash ….u dont know anything abotu the world….
…Near the village of Brasschaat, outside Antwerp, Belgium. The last photo shows a grotto-like cave under the mansion that may have been used as a bar in the past.
#this is interesting
#i don't want to offend anyone just wanted to put this out there
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
oh NO a GIRL!!!!!! with HAIR in places that HAIR GROWS !!!! AHH!!!!!